Customer Complaints Policy Summary
Premier Sensory Boutiques is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and maintaining a healthy customer relationship at all times. We have a Complaints Policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently as possible.
As a customer of ours, you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
We aim to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. Please call or email our customer and we will do our best to fix any problems you may be having with our service as soon as possible.
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process, including those customers with health issues and special needs.
- To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Quarterly to review our complaints so that we can improve our standard of customer service.
Handling Your Complaint
- Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via email within 2 business days.
- If your complaint is urgent, we will prioritize your complaint and attempt to resolve it within 2 working days. If we cannot, we will explain why and the reasons for taking longer.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner, and we will generally resolve a matter within 30 calendar days.
Customer Complaints Service Nos: 1300 446 930 and 0424 808 819
Swift-Care Services – Improving and Changing Lives!
Other Useful Resources
The NDIS Commission
Call 1800 035 544
National Relay Service
Translating and Interpreting Service
NDIA or Commonwealth Ombudsman
Call 1800 800 110